Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Chocolate Almond Croissant
After perusing the plethora of drool inducing options available I settled on a chocolate almond croissant! This was delicious! You can ask them to warm it up for you in the microwave! The interior is filled with chocolate, which it melts from the heat, making it soft and gooey! The croissant is flaky, buttery, and crispy. I really appreciated the ample amount of almond shavings, as there was enough to cover the entire surface area of the croissant!
So many cakes...not enough stomach space haha
They even have breakfast/lunch options! Sandwiches, rolls, even pot pie!
Mmm so many delicious pastries!
- Long Xuan Tea House - Metrotown
- Pearl Castle - Burnaby & Surrey Locations
- Neptune Seafood Restaurant - Surrey Central
- Yakko Sushi - Metrotown
- Cafe Joie - Macarons!
- Kamamarui Ramen & Don - Metrotown Area
- Thai Son Vietnamese Restaurant - Richmond
- KissMe Organics Matcha Powder
- Shanghai Elan Restaurant - Crystal Mall
- Janice Cake Shop - Union Square Richmond
- Pho Queen - Union Square Richmond
- Datang BBQ Express - Yaohan Food Court
- Yuu Japanese Tapas - Continental Plaza
- Jade Seafood Restaurant - Dim Sum on Alexandra Roa...
- Chef of Dumplings - Aberdeen Food Court
- Coco Hut Singapore Restaurant - Union Square
- Yougo Chicken - Aberdeen Food Court
- MaxNoodle House - Famous Wonton Noodle Soup!
- Seafood House - Crystal Mall
- Cafe De Waraku - Durian Cheesecake
- Deer Garden Signatures - Delicious Curry!
- Leung Kee - Aberdeen Food Court
- Gmen Ramen Izakaya @ Nan Chuu
- Bo Wah Fast Food - Crystal Mall
- Breka Bakery & Cafe - 24 hrs
- Cart Dim Sum - Continental Seafood Restaurant
- Tropika At Robson
- Bubble World Surrey
- Starbucks Frappucino Happy Hour - Green Tea Frappu...
- House of Tofu Soup - Richmond
- Lao Shan Dong Homemade Noodle - Metrotown
- ▼ May (31)